1. CONTEST OFFER Complete the online Medigas Nursing Week entry form found at praxair.ca/medigascontest between May 6-May 12, 2019, and you could win one of three Prizes for your region.
2. ELIGIBILITY The contest is open to residents of Ontario, Saskatchewan, and Alberta, excluding employees of Linde Canada Inc., as well as members of immediate families of such employees and persons living in the same household as such employees. This contest is subject to all applicable Federal, Provincial and Municipal laws and regulations, and is void where prohibited by law.
3. HOW TO ENTER Starting May 6, 2019, nurses who received a Medigas contest may complete a contest entry. Please ensure that the information provided when entering is accurate or your entry will be void. Limit of one entry per person.
4. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY No purchase is necessary. Entries must be made online at praxair.ca/medigascontest.
5. PRIZE DESCRIPTION One (1) Prize of the Arctic Zone© Titan Deep Freeze Rolling Cooler, one (1) Prize of Ultra Plush Faux Fur Throw Blanket and one (1) Prize of Ifidelity Insight Bluetooth Speaker per region within thirty (30) days of the date of the contest closing, May 12, 2019. There are 12 regions. Regions 1: The area within Ottawa, Cornwall, Pembroke, Orleans and Hawkesbury. Regions 2: The area within Brockville, Kingston, Belleville and Trenton. Region 3: The area within Toronto, Markham, Brampton and Oshawa. Region 4: The area within Cobourg, Peterborough, Lindsay, Newmarket and Barrie. Region 5: The province of Saskatchewan . Region 6: The area within Edmonton, Red Deer and Grande Prairie. Region 7: The area within Calgary, Medicine Hat and Lethbridge. Region 8: The area within Windsor, London and Walkerton. Region 9: The area within St. Catharines, Brantford and Hamilton. Region 10: The area within Guelph, Cambridge and Kitchener. Region 11: The area within Sudbury, North Bay, Owen Sound. Region 12: The area within Thunder Bay, Timmins and Sault Ste. Marie.
Prize is not transferable or convertible to cash and must be accepted as awarded.
6. The Prize Winners will be randomly selected from all eligible entries by region. A random draw will be held at Medigas, 385 Bentley St., Markham, on May 14, 2019. The selected prize winners will be contacted by phone or email (using the contact information provided by Nurse at time of entering the Contest) at least three (3) times within the seven (7) days after the Draw. If the selected Nurse cannot be contacted within that time, another entrant will be randomly selected and the initial selected entrant will be disqualified and will have no recourse towards Linde Canada Inc., or anyone involved in the Contest.
In order to win, the selected entrant must first correctly answer without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a time-limited mathematical skill testing question to be administered during a pre-arranged telephone call, to comply with the Contest Rules and sign a standard Declaration and Release form confirming compliance with the Contest Rules, acceptance of the Prize as awarded and releasing Linde Canada Inc. from all liability relating to the Contest. No substitution for, or transfer of the Prize, will be allowed. The selected entrant will have seven (7) days from the date of receipt to return a signed copy of the Declaration and Release form to Medigas. If the selected entrant does not do so within this period of time, another entrant will be randomly selected and the initial selected entrant will be disqualified and will have no recourse towards Linde Canada Inc., or anyone involved in the Contest.
7. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION Submission of an entry constitutes acceptance of these contest rules by entrant. The Prize Winners agrees by accepting the prize to release Linde Canada Inc. from any and all liability arising out of, pursuant to, or as a result of the carrying out of the contest, including liability arising from the acceptance of the Grand Prize as awarded and confirming compliance with the contest rules.
8. CHANCES OF WINNING The chances of winning the Prize draw is dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received on or before the contest closing date.
9. OWNERSHIP OF THE CONTEST The contest is managed by Linde Canada Inc.